Also available as a download.
Automatically create unique applique, cross-stitch, border, and embroidery designs in just a few clicks with Digitize 'N Stitch. This auto-digitizing program lets you bring in your favorite simple clip art or scanned images and then convert them to stitches. No matter the look you want in your embroidery, you can create it with Digitize `N Stitch!
Perfect for beginners, Digitize 'N Stitch also has the advanced features you'll want as your skills grow.
- Automatically convert simple artwork into your choice of complex fill, cross-stitch, appliqué, or combination complex fill/appliqué embroidery designs
- Easy to follow wizards guide you through the design creation step-by-step
- Merge a pre-digitized design with your newly-created design f
- Includes 301 icon designs
- 188 decorative appliqué stitches including satin stitch, e-stitch, even shamrocks and stars!
- 40 built-in applique shapes
- Instantly apply an appliqué to an entire design or portions of a design
- Re-sequence the stitching order of color segments
- Choose a cross-stitch size of 10 to 20 per inch so designs match perfectly with your Aida fabric
- Adjust the graphic file size to meet the size you want the finished embroidery design
- Supports a variety of digital artwork formats: Vector, AI, EMF, WMF, BMP, JPG, TIF, PCX, TGA
- Detailed built-in help section
- Work with more than one design page at a time and cut, copy, and paste betweenthose design pages
- Visualize any finished project with Realistic Design Preview and a background color or fabric image
Digitize 'N Stitch works on its own or within the Amazing Designs Edit 'N Stitch™ software platform for more advanced editing capabilities
Recommended System Requirements: Pentium III processor or above, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 256 MB RAM, 1024 x 768 Video Display or better, Mouse, CD-ROM drive
©2006 Pulse Microsystems LTD. All rights reserved. Digitize 'N Stitch and Amazing Designs are registered trademarks of Tacony Corporation. All rights reserved.
Assembled in the U.S.A.