Embrace embroidery designs big and small with Size It. This stand-alone sizing program can increase designs for larger projects or reduce them to fit in your hoop.
- Increase design size up to 150% or decrease as much as 50%
- Size with "handles" or type in an exact size or percentage
- Recalculates stitch density
- Re-color designs; resequence and/or remove color stops
- Rotate, merge, flip and mirror-image designs
- View designs as thumbnails, including .zip files
- Print templates
Size It works on its own - no "platform" program is needed. However, Size It works seamlessly with Letter It and Monogram It. When installed on the same computer, these programs open up in the same window, and their features can easily be used together.
Click here for more information including system requirements.
Download a free demo version of Size It here.
Note on resizing designs containing satin stitches: It is important to be aware that there is a practical limit to satin stitch length. Many embroidery machines have a stitch length limit of 10mm for satin stitching. When this limit is exceeded, a warning will appear. It is advisable to then resize the satin segments to a width smaller than 10mm.
Software Pulse Microsystems, ©2012 Pulse Microsystems LTD. All rights reserved. Size It and Amazing Designs are registered trademarks of Tacony Corporation. All rights reserved.
Recommended System Requirements
- Pentium IV 2.0 GHz processor or above
- *Windows® XP, Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10
- 1 GB RAM
- 1024 x 268 video display or higher
*Windows® is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation